Briggs has experience of a wide range of systems from a simple 45 litre yeast propagation and transport vessel to the complete system design and delivery of one of the world's largest yeast manufacturing facilities.
An in-depth understanding of the principles of hygienic design and CIP systems, lies at the heart of our success in this area.
- Long experience of hygienic design and CIP
- Strong academic links with specialist yeast scientists
- Both standard designs and bespoke design capability
- Systems for the Brewing and Distilling industry
- Large scale production facilities for specific yeast manufacturing - including dry, cream and extract
- Yeast propagation, storage and fed-batch systems for biofuel production
- Yield improvements through the implementation of hygienic solutions