Briggs is able to coordinate a wide range of skills to deliver complex projects within time and budget constraints.
Briggs has been involved in several very large projects as a specialist sub-contractor, and performed a substantial number of (less than) £50 million jobs as main contractor.
- A complete Project Management service from consultancy, design and feasibility studies to construction and commissioning - worldwide
- An exemplary Health & Safety record and positive safety culture
- A highly skilled group of engineers in a wide range of disiplines with a substantial number carrying internationally professional qualifications
- In-house process design, electrical engineering and automation teams
- Skilled manufacturing craftsmen with demonstrable and traceable competency
- A number of highly experienced Project Managers
- A range of tools for cost control and reporting
- A highly flexible attitude with regards to terms of contract
- A network of providers of related services normally outside of the company's scope
- Experience and knowledge of hazardous environments
The Group can offer Process Design and Project Management services independently, or in tandem with, the supply and build of equipment.