From M42 (Junction 11):
- Come off onto A444 (North) towards Burton (approx. 8 miles).
- At Stapenhill, go over the roundabout and over St Peters Bridge, passing a church on your right.
- At the end of the bridge, go straight over next roundabout, passing Tesco's and Blockbuster videos.
- At the next roundabout, take your first left.
- Go straight on through traffic lights.
- Go straight over the next roundabout, going over a railway bridge.
- Turn right at the roundabout, and carry on straight.
- Go through 2 sets of lights, passing the town hall on your left.
- Follow the one-way lane round to the right, then get into the left lane and go around the left bend through lights.
- You are now on Derby Street, Briggs is 500 yards on the right.
From A38 (heading North)
- Exit A38 at the first Burton junction, sign posted A5121.
- Take the third exit (A5121), and at the mini-roundabout, go left onto Park Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the third left (A5121) into Wellington Road, passing Morrison's supermarket on your right.
- At the next roundabout, go straight over, following the signs for A38 Derby.
- Continue following the A38 Derby signs and you will pass the Town Hall on your left
- Go over the Lights, and take the right lane, before taking the left lane into Derby Street.
- Briggs are a further 400 metres on your right.
From A38 (heading south)
- At Clay Mills, come off A38 towards Burton on A5121 (Derby Road).
- Go straight over roundabout, passing McDonalds on the right.
- At the next roundabout, go straight over, and Briggs is on the left after Volvo depot